There is truly a place in Costa Rica for Nature lovers. There are so many different places to be enjoyed when visiting Costa Rica which is what makes it a great place to vacate in. Visiting Costa Rica allows you to enjoy not only the pristine beaches but the beautiful dolphins and whales. If you are more into checking out what nature has to offer in Cost Rica, you can enjoy wildlife of different kinds, as well as tropical plants that you have never seen before. Getting a relaxing stay in Costa Rica can be an easy fix, with all the wonderful golf courses and spas. They also have gorgeous hotels that are located in quite secluded places, giving you a peaceful and quite experience. If you want danger then you can find yourself Snorkeling at Playa Conchal with the sea creatures, tvsavings.org, or you can visit an active volcano. You can also try the cloud forest as well. Las Fiestas de Zapote is the place where all things Costa Rica are celebrated. Mostly carnival rides, fried food and a whole lot of alcohol is involved in this parade. Whatever the season, Costa Rica can be the place where you play and relax all at the same time.
Have you explored Costa Rica while watching cable television travel shows? It’s a lovely place to visit if you’re deciding to plan a special vacation!
People visit Costa Rica as a popular vacation destination to relax and become rejuvenated. Many locals and tourists enjoy the vibrant music and night life scene in the region. While Costa Rican calypso music is plentiful, there is also a wide variety of traditional rock and roll, pop and jazz music to be had. Dance music runs the gamut, from soca to electronica, house, funk, salsa and cumbia to merengue.
1. El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte in San Jose features both live and DJ varied musical entertainment nightly. The atmospheric bar featuring exposed brick walls attracts locals and visitors for its lively Friday night band rotation which changes weekly.
2. Disco La Central is largely a dance venue, though dancing is not required. Located in Jaco, the retro inspired disco is a high energy ride that has a strong local and tourist following. As an after hours hot spot, Disco La Central becomes alive as a late night destination after bars and restaurants have closed.
3. The Beach House in Cahuita is known as a chill place to eat and drink, offering cold libations atop a breezy terrace. Guests enjoy the live calypso music that plays faithfully each Thursday through Saturday night.
4. Matae Cana has locations in Monteverde and Santa Elena. The chic lounge is housed in what was once a tavern. The waterfall presents a backdrop against its many nooks and crannies. Warm weather sees visitors lounging on beds gracing the outdoor patio. Dance music, as well as live salsa bands are prevalent at this popular venue.
5. Club Vertigo in San Jose is considered a premier night spot that caters to the house, trance and electronica crowd. The first floor features a large dance hall, while guests enjoy a chill lounge atmosphere on the second floor. The dress code is strictly enforced at this club that also features renowned guest DJs from around the globe.
Regardless of what type of music suits a visitor’s tastes, anyone is bound to find something to their liking in Costa Rica. From indigenous to Trinidadian calypso to popular dance oriented fare, it’s all there to be enjoyed.
A great family bonding adventure in Costa Rica is a trip to the Selvatura Hanging Bridges at the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Preserve. This area is less crowded than nearby Monteverde and a bit higher in elevation. The suspension bridges offer excellent views of the forest canopy.
It’s misty and rainy in the cloud forest the majority of the time, so bring a rain poncho. The tree-top walkways are made up eight bridges that total Read the rest of this entry »
Costa Rica is by far the safest country in Central America to visit, and it boasts some of the most stunning beaches in the world. These Pacific Caribbean paradises are incredibly breath-taking, and with over 300 to choose from, it’s important to know which are the safest and best destinations.
Drake Bay is on the northern side of the Osa Peninsula, and it offers a wide array of activities while still providing a rustic appeal. Enjoy bird-watching, hiking, swimming, and scuba diving when you visit this ideal vacation oasis.
Cahuita is a laid-back village that extends a warm invite Read the rest of this entry »
Are you currently planning an upcoming vacation to Costa Rica? If so, then you are most likely interested in finding a good hotel to stay at during your time there. I’m happy to tell you that there are many excellent hotels to choose from in a wide variety of price ranges.
Gaia Hotel and Reserve is definitely one of the best hotels in Costa Rica. Not only is it quite affordable but it also offers some great perks at no additional charge. Wi-Fi as well as mini spa Read the rest of this entry »
Costa Rica is as thick with beauty as it is with history. Visiting Costa Rica should be on every adventurer’s list of things to do. There are plenty of historical sites and attractions available in Costa Rica.
The Cartago Ruins are the ruins of a church built in the 1700′s that was destroyed more than once during the construction process by earthquakes. It is a great place to visit for people of faith or anyone interested in architecture.
The Guayabo park preserve is home to a mound cemetery of the indigenous people. The eerily beautiful site gives visitors a Read the rest of this entry »
Even though you might want to travel to Costa Rica, you have to understand that there are steps that need to be taken before you can do so. It’s better to be safe than sorry and you will always want to have all the bases covered before you travel out of the country. The first thing you will want to do is enroll with STEP. You need to tell your Embassy that you are taking a trip and by doing so you must enroll. This is important for emergency purposes, as well as keeping up to date with Read the rest of this entry »
There is truly a place in Costa Rica for Nature lovers. There are so many different places to be enjoyed when visiting Costa Rica which is what makes it a great place to vacate in. Visiting Costa Rica allows you to enjoy not only the pristine beaches but the beautiful dolphins and whales. If you are more into checking out what nature has to offer in Cost Rica, you can enjoy wildlife of different kinds, as well as tropical plants that Read the rest of this entry »